Instruct an aerobic class, following the class description. Class will consist of warm-up, conditioning phase, and cool-down phase. Aerobic classes include :
- Cardio Kickboxing
- Group Weight
- Body Toning
- Cardio Express
- Circuit Training
- Show up at least 10 minutes prior to class
- Instruction of specific class
- Begin and end class on time
- Collect class tiles as proof of participant payment
- Accurately record class participation numbers
- Ensure that any used equipment is picked up, put away and stereo equipment turned off
- Submit time sheet by 9am on payroll day to site manager (where the class is being taught)
- Identify the behaviors that are critical to the success of this account, and then lead by example.
- Be an advocate for the company at ALL times.
- Display at all times a professional and enthusiastic attitude.
- One or more years teaching experience.
- Certified by ACE, ACSM, AFAA, or similar certifications.
- Current CPR/First-Aid certifications on file.
- Certified in field of Specialty (Yoga, Pilates, Pre-Natal, Jazzercise)
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. It is understood that the employee will also perform reasonable, related duties if requested by immediate supervisor or other management staff.
The iconic World Gym brand was founded in 1976 by Joe Gold during the glory days of "Muscle Beach" in Venice, CA. Joe was one of the original ringleaders of Muscle Beach. In his prime, he toured with Mae West, and was at the heart of the cozy connection that has always existed between the Muscle Beach fitness scene and the celebrity of Hollywood. Joe blazed a trail followed later by the likes of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Lou Ferrigno, and Dave Draper to name just a few - all of whom had significant Hollywood careers and an intimate connection to and love for World Gym.
Since that time, World Gym has evolved into an internationally recognized brand that has captured the imagination of people around the globe. Given its storied past, it is no surprise that World Gym is one of the most celebrated fitness brands in the world today.
World’s Gym is committed to always remaining a true gym, not a resort. This is the place for the serious, no-nonsense workout; where great shape is an authentic passion. We believe in empowering our members to lift themselves to greatness and letting confidence thrive while the mind and body grow strong. By offering expertise and state of the art equipment, we have the inspiration and tools to change lives.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)