We are seeking highly motivated and dynamic Instructors to join our family. The ideal candidate will have a passion for Pilates and helping others improve their lives through health and fitness. If you are a professional Pilates instructor who is energetic, friendly, willing to learn, build relationships with potential and existing clients, sell classes and lead dynamic apparatus focused workout routines. We are looking for instructors capable of working with all levels of clients to provide challenging, fitness-based Pilates classes and private sessions in a safe manner.
- Instructing clients using proper form and safe methods on a variety of equipment including, limited to Mat
- Conducting private, semi-private, demo or other additional sessions as needed
- Visually inspecting the equipment prior to each class to ensure it is in good working order and safe to use
- Maintaining a clean and orderly workout environment
- Assisting with membership sales and checking clients in
- Show up at least 10 minutes prior to class
- Instruction of specific class
- Begin and end class on time
- Collect class tiles as proof of participant payment
- Accurately record class participation numbers
- Ensure that any used equipment is picked up, put away and stereo equipment turned off
- Submit time sheet by 9am on payroll day to site manager (where the class is being taught)
- Identify the behaviors that are critical to the success of this account, and then lead by example.
- Be an advocate for the company at ALL times.
- Display at all times a professional and enthusiastic attitude.
- Experience teaching private sessions and group classes (Preferred)
- Ability to demonstrate effective group instruction
- Energetic, positive and motivational teaching style
- Punctual, reliable and dedicated
- Desire to build a successful business in an entrepreneurial environment
- Focus on customer service, including professional and effective communication skills
- Other fitness certifications are a bonus
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- This position offers a very competitive base salary; based on Experience & Performance.
- Unlimited growth potential as well within the company.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $25.00 /hour
- Highschool or equivalent
The iconic World Gym brand was founded in 1976 by Joe Gold during the glory days of "Muscle Beach" in Venice, CA. Joe was one of the original ringleaders of Muscle Beach. In his prime, he toured with Mae West, and was at the heart of the cozy connection that has always existed between the Muscle Beach fitness scene and the celebrity of Hollywood. Joe blazed a trail followed later by the likes of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Lou Ferrigno, and Dave Draper to name just a few - all of whom had significant Hollywood careers and an intimate connection to and love for World Gym.
Since that time, World Gym has evolved into an internationally recognized brand that has captured the imagination of people around the globe. Given its storied past, it is no surprise that World Gym is one of the most celebrated fitness brands in the world today.
World’s Gym is committed to always remaining a true gym, not a resort. This is the place for the serious, no-nonsense workout; where great shape is an authentic passion. We believe in empowering our members to lift themselves to greatness and letting confidence thrive while the mind and body grow strong. By offering expertise and state of the art equipment, we have the inspiration and tools to change lives.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)