The Sales Representative serves a vital role to the organization by selling memberships, personal training, kids club membership, and other services and products sold by the organization.
- Meet monthly sales goals by selling new memberships, upgrades, and add-ons
- Assist in marketing initiatives and gym events
- Address member complaints and concerns and escalates to leadership as needed
- Attend meetings with leadership as scheduled
- Schedule new members for fitness evaluation with a Personal Trainer
- Maintain availability during peak times to ensure members are being helped at the Front Desk
- Assist in creating a comfortable and friendly environment
- Enforce all gym policies and safety rules to reduce the chance of any accidents and to maintain a safe and comfortable environment in which clients can exercise
- Clean and maintain all fitness equipment so that it is ready for clients to use at any time
- Ensure professionalism by showing up on time
- Additional duties may be assigned
Qualifications & Education
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- CPR/AED/First Aid Certification
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and write English
- Basic computer skills
- 1-2 years sales experience
The primary working environment in a fitness facility, with hazards all around. Employees in this environment will be exposed to many types of hazards including but not limited to: heavy equipment and weights, fitness machines, loud noises, and potential flying objects. Employees must always follow all company and industry safety standards and requirements while working in this environment.
The iconic World Gym brand was founded in 1976 by Joe Gold during the glory days of "Muscle Beach" in Venice, CA. Joe was one of the original ringleaders of Muscle Beach. In his prime, he toured with Mae West, and was at the heart of the cozy connection that has always existed between the Muscle Beach fitness scene and the celebrity of Hollywood. Joe blazed a trail followed later by the likes of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Lou Ferrigno, and Dave Draper to name just a few - all of whom had significant Hollywood careers and an intimate connection to and love for World Gym.
Since that time, World Gym has evolved into an internationally recognized brand that has captured the imagination of people around the globe. Given its storied past, it is no surprise that World Gym is one of the most celebrated fitness brands in the world today.
World’s Gym is committed to always remaining a true gym, not a resort. This is the place for the serious, no-nonsense workout; where great shape is an authentic passion. We believe in empowering our members to lift themselves to greatness and letting confidence thrive while the mind and body grow strong. By offering expertise and state of the art equipment, we have the inspiration and tools to change lives.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)