The Personal Trainer Sales Manager will be responsible for actively generating club personal training revenue
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages the Personal Training Department
- Conducts fitness consults to encourage new potential clients
- Sells personal training contracts
- Reports to manager monthly sales and feedback
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be highly motivated
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Selling skills
- A comprehensive understanding of sales operations
REQUIRED EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have experience in sales
- Experience in a health club or in a sales manager position is preferred
- College degree preferred
- Nationally recognized personal training certification
- CPR, First Aid, and AED certifications (must be obtained within 60 days of hire)
The iconic World Gym brand was founded in 1976 by Joe Gold during the glory days of "Muscle Beach" in Venice, CA. Joe was one of the original ringleaders of Muscle Beach. In his prime, he toured with Mae West, and was at the heart of the cozy connection that has always existed between the Muscle Beach fitness scene and the celebrity of Hollywood. Joe blazed a trail followed later by the likes of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Lou Ferrigno, and Dave Draper to name just a few - all of whom had significant Hollywood careers and an intimate connection to and love for World Gym.
Since that time, World Gym has evolved into an internationally recognized brand that has captured the imagination of people around the globe. Given its storied past, it is no surprise that World Gym is one of the most celebrated fitness brands in the world today.
World’s Gym is committed to always remaining a true gym, not a resort. This is the place for the serious, no-nonsense workout; where great shape is an authentic passion. We believe in empowering our members to lift themselves to greatness and letting confidence thrive while the mind and body grow strong. By offering expertise and state of the art equipment, we have the inspiration and tools to change lives.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)